Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just a Little Drooling Going On

I just received a package from Fat Quarter Shop and yes, there's some definite drooling going on.  I ordered a bundle of the new "Woodland Pals" collection by Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman Fabrics, and it's a knockout!





 
 
Perfect for a little boy quilt.  Now to find a pattern that will showcase these 'out of the park' fabrics.
 
 
I also received a couple of charm packs of the new Riley Blake "Ladybug Garden."  Cute as a ladybug, for sure!
 
 
 
And last, I've had this bundle of Flirt by Sandy Gervais for about six months.  It's so beautiful, I want to save it for something really special:
 
 
 
Looks like it's gonna be a busy spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment and please keep it clean!