Thursday, January 31, 2013

Just Call Me Crazy

I went a little nuts today.  Just a little over the bend and around the corner.  Local fabric shops beckoned me and I spent at least four hours cavorting around in two different shops.  Oh, the fabrics!  Oh, the colors!  Oh, the money! 

Then, I came home and logged into the Fat Quarters Shoppe and Oh, the fabrics, Oh, the colors!  And yep, Oh, the money I gleefully spent!

Here's what I bought online for some patchwork pillows for my couch which needs some serious dressing up for spring:




 
I think I'm in love.  Lime green has become my favorite color for Spring 2013.  And after months of snow and freezing rain, spring can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment and please keep it clean!